- Do NOT get your eyelashes wet for at least 12 hours, preferably 24 hours.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna for 2 days. Extreme heat can loosen the bond. Frequent visits to saunas or steam rooms in general will cause the bond to weaken.
- Be gentle. Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes. Do not face the shower stream as it is harsh. Always gently pat dry.
- Do NOT use eyelash curler.
- Do NOT use mascara on your lashes.
- Avoid oil-based products (i.e. cleansers, lotion or eye-makeup removers etc.). Oil-based products can weaken the bond.
- Pay special attention to your lash line when removing makeup.
Do NOT get your lashes wet for 24 hours.